• There are only a few yearbooks left! Come see Mrs. Player this week with $65 if you want one.

Filed under Band

Band Winter Concert

Make your calendars clear TONIGHT, December 14, to come listen to GBMS band perform at St. Ann’s Catholic Church free of charge. That’s right, for free and no money down, you can come listen to all bands, Beginning, Varsity, and Symphonic band. Best of all, all are welcome to attend! Beginning band is performing at 6:30 PM, Varsity is performing at 7:15 PM, and Symphonic is performing at 8:00 PM.

Beginning Band is playing songs including “Holiday Fanfare,” “St. Nick Salsa,” and others. Varsity Band is playing songs such as “Blue Christmas,” “Frosty the Snowman,” and others. Finally, Symphonic Band is playing “Polar Express,” “Marches of the Armed Forces,” and others.

Beginning band parents need to know that they should park across the street at the football stadium, so they don’t interfere with the church’s pick-up process. Also, students who do not own school-owned instruments should not be walking down hallways; they should just go straight into the sanctuary.

If attending, St. Ann’s church is having a food drive. That means you can bring non-perishable food items such as canned goods, pasta, and peanut butter.

Please join us tonight as we get in the holiday spirit with all three GBMS bands!

1 Comment

One Response to “Band Winter Concert”

1. Susan Smithey on December 15th, 2017 9:52 pm

The concert was AWESOME! Thank you for writing this article ahead of time and inviting everyone.

• Band Winter Concert

Band

GBMS Band does it again!

• Band Winter Concert

Band

Adrienne Flowers Achieves Success at All-State Band

• Band Winter Concert

Band

All County Band was an all-around success

• Band Winter Concert

Band

The GBMS Band is satisfying almost all the senses with its newest edition, a Christmas tree

• Band Winter Concert

Band

Limo Band Lunch

• Band Winter Concert

Band

UPDATE! 2017-18 All State Band

• Band Winter Concert

Band

GBMS Symphonic Band compose “Respect The Phin” with professional songwriters

• Band Winter Concert

Band

Symphonic band marches to the beat!

• Band Winter Concert

Band

Dixie Band Camp 2017

• Band Winter Concert

Band

Spring Concert

Band Winter Concert