Filed under Movie Review

Breaking In Movie Review

Disclaimer: Breaking In is a PG-13 movie, so make sure you have parent permission before watching.

Breaking In is about a mother, Shaun Russell. Shaun visits the home she grew up in with her children, Jasmine and Grover, after Shaun’s father, Isaac passes. She goes to the house, which has lots of security features, intending to sell the it. Not thinking anything of it, the family notices the security system is off-line when they arrive. The system is soon reactivated by Glover.

There are four criminals already in the house. They are Peter, Sam, Duncan, and their leader Eddie. Jasmine and Glover are taken hostage while Shaun is outside on the phone. Shaun is then chased into the woods by Peter. She manages to knock him unconscious and uses the intercom to call the house. Eddie then tells Shaun that they only came for the safe and the $4 million they think is in there. The criminals have only 90 minutes from when they cut the phone lines. Once the 90 minutes are done, the security system will contact the police.

Shaun eventually finds her way into the house and gives instructions to Jasmine. Jasmine leads Eddie and Duncan to the safe, but only Peter knows how to open it. Shaun returns with Peter, demanding that they release her family. Shaun’s plan fails, and Eddie gets the flash drive containing a computer code that will unlock the safe. Eddie gets the money and intends to burn down the house with the children inside it to cover up their escape. Sam keeps mentioning how he is uncomfortable with this plan.

The kids escape and the family locks themselves in the house thinking that it is all over because Eddie got the money. They realize the bag of money is inside with them. Watch Breaking In to find out what happens after they find the bag of money. This movie contains lots of details and is guaranteed to keep you wanting more.