Filed under Features

It’s time we get to know our dogs

These+dogs+are+Border+Collies%2C+Golden+Retrievers%2C+and+Yorkshire+Terriers+and+they+all+unique+in+their+own+way.+

It’s time we get to know our dogs

These dogs are Border Collies, Golden Retrievers, and Yorkshire Terriers and they all unique in their own way.

Many people love dogs and think that they’re so cute, and loveable. There are so many different types of dogs, the list could go on and on. Some of the most popular breeds are Yorkshire Terriers (yorkie), Golden Retrievers, and Border Collies. They can breed with other dogs to make a new breed, which is why there are so many dogs. They all have different personalities, looks, and habits.

Yorkshire Terriers are a very popular breed that is loved by many. They are small dogs with dark colored fur mixed with some tanish colors. Yorkies are highly intelligent, and they are very smart. They bark to show excitement, and to communicate with their owners. They feel as if they need to bark at every noise they hear. Yorkiemag says these dogs grow to about 6 to 9 inches. Vetstreet says Yorkies weigh four to six pounds at average weight. Yorkies originate from England. They are sweet and loving, and just have fun, loving, sweet, playful, and adorable personalities.

Border Collies are amazing dogs, don’t you agree? They are big dogs with fur most commonly colored black and white. Border Collies are one of the smartest dogs in the world, smarter than a lot of people! These dogs do tend to bark to keep busy when they aren’t occupied.  American Kennel Club says a male Border Collie tends to be 19 to 22 inches tall. Border Collies are about 18 to 21 inches tall and weigh about 30-55 pounds. Border Collies originate in the United Kingdom, Scotland, Wales England, and Ireland. They are very good with people, and excel in obedience, agility, flyball, and freestyle. They’re overall very loving, smart, and playful.

Golden Retrievers are the fourth smartest dogs in the world. They’re big dogs with golden brown fur. Golden Retrievers absolutely love to bark, and often have barking issues. American Kennel Club says male Golden Retrievers can be up to 23 to 24 inches tall and weigh 65 to 75 pounds. Females are about 21.5 to 22.5 and weigh about 60 to 70 pounds. The Golden Retriever’s origin is the United Kingdom and Scotland. They are very good with people and get along with most animals. They’ve got a very friendly, loving, and funny personality.

In conclusion, these dogs are all very loving, smart, and they all really love to bark. However, they do have their differences, and that just makes them more unique. If you would like to know more you can go to the American Kennel Club.

And to know more about yorkies go here.

And here.