Filed under Student Life

Furbo makes things easier

The+Furbo+dog+camera+is+used+to+see+your+pet+when+you%27re+away.+Plus++you+can+toss+them+treats%21++

Furbo makes things easier

The Furbo dog camera is used to see your pet when you're away. Plus  you can toss them treats!

The Furbo dog camera is used to see your pet when you're away. Plus you can toss them treats!

Whenever I leave home to go somewhere, I worry about my dog, Bandit. I’ve always wanted some sort of camera to check up on him. To see if he’s barking, eating or ripping something up. Now there is and better than ever!

Furbo is a dog camera for when I’m leaving home, so I can check up and watch my beloved pet at home. All I have to do is install the Furbo app on my device to check up on my dog whenever. There’s a speaker inside the camera so the I can talk to him when I speak into the mic (2 way talk button). There’s also a treat dispenser on the camera. On my phone all I do is press the treat button, and at home he receives a treat. Not to mention there’s motion and noise censors so I get a notification if my pet is moving or making noise. Amazingly, the camera also has night vision so even after dark I can still see him clearly.

Furbo cameras do vary in prices, but the prices can get pretty inexpensive. Some of the most common prices for Furbo on eBay are around $225 and $152. On the other hand, the Amazon prices are $134 and $199.99. The prices really depend on the store or website people purchase them on. Furbo is loved not only by me but many others and was even featured on the Ellen Show! Ellen DeGeneres says, ” Furbo gives dog parents peace of mind. It’s a must have for every dog lover!” Jennifer Lopez says, “Furbo Dog Camera is designed to make sure your dog is always being loved!”   

In conclusion, I love Furbo. It’s very cool, easy to use, and a great way to check up on my dog. Now, I have a very stable way to check up on my pup and see what he’s getting into. For more information click here