Yearbooks are on the way!

Yearbooks are on the way!

GBMS is getting to its last days of the 2018-2019 school year…which means it’s almost time to receive yearbooks! The yearbook is the place where students can find all the school activities they participated in for that year, clubs they joined, pictures of them and their friends, and more. Yearbooks allow students to look back at all the middle school memories, so hurry and get on the waiting list if you didn’t preorder one!

568 students have already preordered a yearbook. There may not be many copies left once the books come in, so students better hurry and email Mrs. Player at  [email protected]  to get on the waiting list to buy one for $65 if there are extra copies. GBMS can’t ensure that all students will receive one, so make sure to get on that waiting list fast. Last year there were only two unsold copies left. When on the waiting list, the students who receive yearbooks go from who emailed first to who emailed last. The students who ordered their yearbook early only paid $40 and are ensured a book, so make sure to order early next year to guarantee a yearbook at a low price!

Whitney Bouk, 8th grade, is a second year member of the GBMS yearbook staff.

Janna Alba, 8th grade, is a second year member of the GBMS yearbook staff.

Students receive yearbooks Wednesday, May, 22, the same day as the NJHS induction ceremony. The week before, students who preordered a book will get a ticket in their first period class. There will be an activity schedule on the 22nd, and  at 1:00, the students who preordered a yearbook will go to the cafeteria where they will hand in their ticket for a copy of the 2018-2019 GBMS yearbook.

Janna Alba, 8th grade, is a second-year member of the GBMS yearbook staff. Janna states, “My favorite part of the yearbook is collaborating with my peers,” though she enjoys all aspects.  

Whitney Bouk, 8th grade, is also a second-year member of the GBMS yearbook staff. She states that her favorite part about the yearbook class is, “the collaboration that everyone has. It’s a lot of fun.”